Whale & Dolphin Watch Private Excursions
85' Queen Mary
USCG for up to 115 passengers max
General Info for all Private Charter
|Morning Trip :
Monday - Friday
depart 7:00am - 12:00 noon
|$2,500 for the first 25, plus $40 per person over that.
||Monday - Friday - 3:30pm - 6:30pm
||$1,650 for the first 25, plus $40 per person over that
Weekends depart between
7am - 12noon
$5,500 Saturday -
$5000 Sunday for up to 90 pass
||Saturday & Sunday 3:30pm - 6:30pm
||$1,850 for the first 25, plus $40 per person over
- Private charter is your group ONLY!
- Mammal Watching Charters are typically 3 hours
- A deposit is due upon booking. The balance is due prior to leaving the dock.
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards. When paying the remaining balance with
a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
- Our deckhands work for gratuities. A 15% to 20% tip is customary.
- Limit alcohol to beer and wine. Hard liquor is not permitted
- There is no smoking in the cabin of the boat.
- Wear and bring sun protection and sunglasses.
- If you are prone to seasickness and take seasick aids you may want to consider taking a dose at least 2 hours before departure. Taking it in the parking lot or on the boat after you are sick will not help!
- Deposit is non-refundable. 7 days notice is required to change or cancel a trip or the deposit will be lost.
ONLY the captain reserves the right to cancel the trip due to weather or other issues that would cause safety concerns for the customers or crew.